As companies and businesses around the USA are opening their doors again, they are facing challenges to keep their employees safe from COVID-19 transmission. Small and large businesses alike are adopting new guidelines and measures to encourage social distancing, enhanced sanitization, with some companies going above and beyond local ordinances to take precautions.
Many companies are opting for custom made face masks and if you still haven't jumped to the same idea, you need to! As wearing face masks is a new normal, for the workforce to return to the businesses, this seems like a cool idea. And Taevas Life Sciences Inc. together with CareNow Medical Pvt. Ltd. has launched ECO Airmask to help keep you open.
Here are all the reasons why you might like to opt for custom face masks:
- Protect your employees and customers: As per the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidelines, wearing face masks can reduce the spread of COVID-19. “CDC recommends that people wear masks in public settings and when around people who don’t live in your household, especially when other social distancing measures are difficult to maintain”. Believe it or not, this single gesture of wearing a face mask could help people stay safe and alive. This not only protects your employees but your customers as well.
- Rep your Brand: Business insight - “The more people will see your business' logo and name the better”. Working on the same idea, custom face masks will help to rep your brand on a larger scale. This idea works well in advertising and promoting your business.
- Staying open in the pandemic: If you want to stay open and thrive in your business, protective face masks are a must. Still, many businesses are overlooking this fact. If you want to thrive in this pandemic you must show the client base that you have their best interest at heart.
- Making your customers feel safe: People will shop at the stores or go to restaurants they feel safe. If they walk into a business without the proper protective gear, they won’t come back. As no one wants to put their health at risk for no reason. Custom made protective face masks go a long way in making your clientele feel safe, and reinforce a feeling of trust.
- Stay ahead of the curve: During this time of a global pandemic, those who are staying ahead of the curve are surviving. Remember we are all in this together, maintain transparency in your business and tell your consumers what your business is going through so that together you can come up with solutions. Consumers can empathize with businesses facing a crisis, as long as the communication is transparent.
Since face masks are compulsory according to CDC guidelines, having a custom made face mask will show your brand and the community that you care and will rep your brand name as well. If you own a business, go get your custom made masks today!